Sunday, August 31, 2008

If you want to call. . .

First, I would like to thank everyone for your support, your comments have been great, and it's nice knowing that people back home like to read the blog and see the pictures.

Now, on to the best news ever. If anyone wants to call and say hello, you can get ahold of me on Skype (Username: EScvn54) or, you can call me at 785-227-9085. I purchased a local number on Skype so that anyone can call and leave me a voicemail, or chat with me. I hope to hear from some of you soon!

~Babysitter~

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Eric:
Hi and how goes it? You mentioned your phone and I got to thinking about my time in Korea. My mom, my brother and my sister spent about 4 hours trying to call me and wish me a happy birthday, with no luck.
I hope things are going OK for you and you enjoyed your time off. Take it when you can get it.
Anyway---Keep your spirits up, your head down and Git "R" Done.
Bernie

Nick Mallare said...

I read when I can remember to. Thank you for serving our great country.

Nick