Thursday, September 11, 2008

Road Warrior

You may or may not know, but I have been on the road for the past six days. I've had the chance to travel through much of the country of Iraq, and I am on my way back south again. (there will be pictures, I promise) It seems to me like life on the road is significantly better than living life back at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait. While I'm on the road, things seem to go by more than twice as fast than when I'm stuck working on my truck in the motor pool EVERY day.

Something that's really started to get to me lately is the fact that I'm not in school. With the weather starting to cool off, and the calendar starting to get top heavy, I just feel like I should be sitting in a classroom, flying a plane, or working in Salina. I'm really starting to miss school :-x I can't believe I actually said it, but I did. Oh well, I suppose there's always next fall!

Ciao

1 comment:

alc6364 said...

Can't wait to have you back in Salina!