Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pictures and Updates

Before I get into the pictures, I just want to let everyone know that I made it back safely from a 9 day mission. We left on the 5th, and we got back on the 14th. It was a long and tiring run, but the time seems to fade away much faster when we're on the road. Before I left for this mission, I purchased a new computer online. I purchased this computer for the specific purpose of using it on the road. I's the Acer Aspire One ( A google search will reveal more info about it) It's a tiny (8") screen that allows me to have an ultra mobile pc instead of lugging around my EXPENSIVE MacBook Pro everywhere. At $399, I think it will be a worthwhile investment. In fact, I'm typing this blog from the little PC right now.

Now, on to the good stuff. I promised pictures, and I won't disappoint. Rowdy was VERY busy this mission. I don't know if I could have done it without her :-)



Rowdy wanted to help pack, how can I say no?



Just waiting around to go to our trucks the first day



Rowdy, sitting atop her perch.



For some reason, Rowdy wanted to drive the bus to the motor pool



I told her "NO!" and instead, I let her drive my HET



The first truck is the one I had this mission.



Rowdy was too busy driving all day, she got tired quickly.



Most of CLP Knight 2-2 in front of our truck



Okay, it wasn't MY idea, but my driver's a HUGE KU fan, so we had to take the picture. If anyone has a K-State flag. . .feel free to send that my way!



Rowdy and I were both tired after a long mission. She says it's time to go to sleep.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Love the pictures. I will keep trying to take videos of my flights for you.

Unknown said...

Eric - thinking of you!! Stay safe and your little dog friend is cute btw. And, tear down that KU flag immediately!! haha