Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sweat

Before I get too into this, let me first state that I DO sweat just as much as the average person. That being said, I don't think I've ever sweat this much in my LIFE. Today, the temperature was only around 110 degrees, but it felt like it was nearly 130 degrees outside. The humidity today at 2:45 is only 40 percent, but when you couple that with the 110 degree heat, the sweat doesn't stop rolling off of you in sheets. By the end of the work day, everyone looked like they had taken a shower in their own sweat. There wasn't a dry part on my body, and as I sit here, I'm still waiting for parts of my body to dry so I can clean up a little before I go to the gym, and possibly the pool this evening.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eric! Love your blog! And all the photos! Hope life is well in Iraq! Miss you!

alc6364 said...

Um, getting heat stroke just reading... Hang in there. When you get back to Salina, I am totally taking you out for a snow cone.

Lucy said...

Eric,
Good to hear how you are doing. Great sunset pictures. Hang in there and stay in-touch!