Thursday, December 4, 2008

Short Timer's Syndrome

It is a well known fact that the amount of work you accomplish is directly proportional to the number of days you have left before you go home. Seeing how I have less than 6 days until I am on a bus leaving Camp Arifjan to catch a big bird home, my work ethic has definitely taken a vacation already.

Tonight, I have guard duty, which is an excellent place for me to be. It will allow me to watch a couple movies, read some magazines, and generally get my mind off of leaving so I might be more productive when I return to work in two days for what will be my second to last day of work before going home. That was really all I have for this post! I'll be sure to put up pictures of me leaving this place as soon as I can!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can get a free short-timer calendar at http://shorttimers.com.

Boots up.